NOTICE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Greater Cincinnati USA Convention & Visitors Bureau ("CVB," "Corporation" "Company", "Our," and "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your privacy through our compliance with this policy. In accordance with Our Company's existing terms and conditions, we are committed to complying with the requirements of the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation, or "GDPR." To that end, this Notice of Personal Data Processing ("Notice") shares how Our Company collects, stores, uses, shares and disposes of your personal data, as well as advises you of ways in which you can exercise your rights under the GDPR.
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website www.cincyusa.com (the "Website") and Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information We collect on this Website or in email and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by a third party.
Data Controller: Who We are.
Company is responsible for this Notice and is a "Controller" for purposes of processing personal data and as defined in the GDPR. We are responsible for operating and maintaining the Website. Any trusted third parties with which We share your personal data as described in this Notice are "Processors" as defined in the GDPR.
Goods and Services: What We offer.
The Website is a platform through which Company provides information, and collects input from users including RFPs, information requests and collateral materials.
Personal Data: What We collect.
We only collect basic personal data about you or from you, and do not intentionally collect any sensitive data. The personal data We collect may include:
- Your first and last name
- Your company name
- Your email address
- Credit card or payment data
- IP address
- Email correspondence with us
Automatic collection of data.
As you navigate through and interact with Our Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to Our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The technologies We or Our trusted third parties use for this automatic data collection may include:
Purposes: Why We need your personal data.
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal data:
- To present Our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to Our Website or any products or services We offer or provide though it.
- In any other way We may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your informed consent.
Processing: What We do with your personal data.
All personal data We process is processed by Our staff or trusted third parties in the United States of America and other countries.
We may disclose aggregated information about Our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal data that We collect or you provide as described in this Notice:
- To Our trusted subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors and service providers We use to support Our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Corporation's assets, whether as an ongoing concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by the Corporation about Our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the personal data.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the personal data.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights or the property of Corporation, Our customers or others.
We may otherwise disclose your personal data only for purposes disclosed in this Notice or on the Website, as required by law, or with your informed consent.
Organizational and Technical Safeguards: How We protect your personal data.
Processing of personal data happens in strict accordance with Our Company's data governance program, which includes implementing reasonable organizational and technical safeguards to protect personal data from unauthorized use, disclosure, or destruction. Such organizational safeguards include binding Our trusted third parties to contracts and requiring the same or better organizational or technical safeguards for your personal data.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Your credit card information is handled by a trusted third party and is not entered, transmitted, stored, or received on or by Our Company's servers at any point during an online ordering process.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the 100% security of your personal data transmitted to Our Website. Any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Retention: How long We keep your personal data.
We only retain your personal data as required to complete the processing We have disclosed in this Notice. With your consent, We would like to use your name and email address to inform you about futureproducts and services. This contact information is not shared with third parties or used for other purposes, and you can unsubscribe from any such marketing via the unsubscribe option in any such marketing email you receive from us. Please indicate below if you would like to opt-in to such communications from Our Company.
What are your rights?
You can exercise any of the following rights by directly making changes in Our Website or notifying us as described below.
- Access. You can access and verify what personal data OurCompany currently contains by requesting it.
- Correction or Rectification. You may send an email to email@example.com to request that We correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Restrict Processing. When applicable, you may restrict the processing of your personal data within Our Website by submitting a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When such restrictions are not possible, Company will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Notice, to include withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal data. Where applicable, Company will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Object to Processing. When applicable, you have the right to object to some of the processing of your personal data by submitting a request via email to email@example.com. When such objections are not possible, Company will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Notice, to include withdrawing your consent to the processing of your personal data. Where applicable, Company will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Portability. Upon request, and when possible, Company can provide you copies of your personal data. When such a request cannot be honored, Company will advise you accordingly. You can then choose to exercise any other rights under this Notice, to include withdrawing your consent. Where applicable, Company will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties
- Withdraw Consent. At any time, you may withdraw your consent to Our Company's processing of your personal data through this Website by notifying us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Using the same email address associated with your Website account, simply type the words "WITHDRAW CONSENT" in the subject line of your email.
Upon receipt of such a withdrawal of consent, Company will confirm receipt, proceed to stop processing your personal data and erase your data in accordance with this Notice. Where applicable, Company will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Erasure. If you should wish to cease use of Our Website and have your personal data deleted from Our Website, please notify Company at the email address below. Company will confirm receipt and erase your personal data. Where applicable, Company will ensure such changes are shared with any trusted third parties.
- Submit complaints or questions. If you wish to raise a complaint on how We have handled your personal data, you can contact us as described below. If you reside in an E.U. member state, you may also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country.
Will this Notice change?
If We make material changes to how We process your personal data, We will notify you by email to the email address specified in your Our Website account and/or through a notice on Our Website.
How can I get help?
Questions or concerns about this Notice and Our processing of your personal data can be directed to: email@example.com