Join Your CVB
Businesses who want to support the mission and efforts of the Cincinnati USA Convention & Visitors Bureau may become members of the CVB. Your investment in the Cincinnati USA CVB is an important contribution to the economic growth of the region. For more information about membership in the CVB, visit our Members section
or contact Belinda Wunsch at 513.632.5381.
Help Bring Meetings to Cincinnati USA
You can impact Cincinnati’s economy. If your company, association or group holds conventions, events or meetings, you can help bring those events to Cincinnati USA.
Local support provides a huge impact when meetings and conventions are selecting future destinations. All you have to do is provide information about your group and its upcoming meetings, conventions and events. The Cincinnati USA Convention & Visitors Bureau will take it from there. Your influence will help generate millions of dollars in revenue for Cincinnati USA and put the spotlight on your organization for its support.
If you have a prepared document of your meeting specifications, submit it here or call 800.543.2614
Spirit of Cincinnati USA Champions
Each year the Cincinnati USA Convention & Visitors Bureau honors local Cincinnatians with Spirit Awards, which were established with the purpose of "recognizing and encouraging leadership in convention sales, tourism sales, customer service and advocacy in the Greater Cincinnati region."
Spirit of Cincinnati USA Award Categories:
Click Here To See Past Winners
- Champion Award for Convention/Meeting Sales. This award is presented to one or more individuals who have worked diligently with the CVB to bring important conventions to Cincinnati USA.
- Wendell P. Dabney Award for Diversity. This award is named for the son of a Virginia slave who attended college in Cincinnati and was an author, publisher, musician and political activist early in the 20th century. This award is made to an individual or organization for the practice of diversity and inclusion, making Cincinnati a destination of choice for people of all backgrounds.
- Pinnacle Award for Outstanding Service. The Pinnacle Award honors individuals on the front line of the hospitality industry; those who set an example for others by their excellent customer service. These individuals go beyond the call of duty.
- Queen City Advocate. This award is given to an individual(s) or organization(s) whose actions - or the entity - have attracted positive media coverage of Cincinnati USA.
- Partnership Award. The Partnership Award recognizes an individual or organization who/that has made significant contributions to the local meetings and tourism industry.